If you are looking for a great Sangria recipe, look no farther. This summer we worked on perfecting this warm weather treat. I know the days are getting colder but for the holidays, you can always use a great drink recipe.
- 2 Lemons
- 1 Limes
- 2 Oranges
- 1 Bottle of Port Wine
- 2 Shot of Brandy
- 1 Tablespoon of Sweetener (See Note)
- 8-12 ounces of Seltzer Water
- Slice the fruits in rounds. ( Keep 1/2 of a lemon and 1/2 of an orange for decoration.)
- Muddle the fruits in your container to release some of the juices.
- Mix the fruits, Port, Brandy, sweetener and seltzer.
- Serve over ice with a couple slices of fruit .
We used honey but you could use anything you have on hand.